Annual retinal exams are key to early detection of diabetic retinopathy. How can you provide patients with easier access to these potentially vision-saving exams? By offering diabetic retinal exams at the point of care.
The new e-book from Hillrom and Microsoft,Improve HEDIS, STAR, and HCC Risk Factors by Closing Care Gaps for Patients Living with Diabetes, shows how mobile healthcare organizations can increase patient access to potentially vision-saving diabetic retinal exams.
See how mobile healthcare providers can deliver diabetic retinal exams in the comfort of a patient’s home or other points of care.
- Simplify access to convenient diabetic retinal exams wherever patients are—in primary care offices, retail stores, or other convenient settings
- Deliver diabetic retinal exams and specialist referrals to more patients for timely, potentially vision-saving treatment
- Better document HCC risk adjustment factors and close gaps in care
- Improve quality measure performance
- Easily and economically expand your mobile clinical services