Grab your copy of the most talked about Container Security eBook, an O’Reilly Animal Series Book written by Liz Rice.
Container Security: Fundamental Technology Concepts that Protect Containerized Applicationsexamines key underlying technologies to help developers, operators, and security professionals assess security risks and determine appropriate solutions.
Topics covered include:
- Attack vectors that affect container deployments
- Best practices for building secure container images
- Measures for hardening containers
- Using security tooling to prevent attacks on your deployment
- Container Security Checklist Appendix