Aberdeen surveyed 405 businesses of all sizes, industries, and locations, and the findings revealed that 68% of companies use artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities as of 2020.
This reflects a 28% year-over-year (YoY) increase in adoption of AI capabilities between 2019 and 2020.
Within this report, you’ll discover:
- Why CX leaders are investing in AI
- How AI impacts CX results
- How AI impacts service excellence
- How AI impacts financial results
- The key challenges in achieving ROI
Take advantage—access this resource today.